Keen to see your words on-screen and in-print for an exciting range of businesses? Want to develop your content marketing career in a friendly, supportive and growing marketing agency? We’re seeking a copywriter, content creative and social media executive to help with our continued success. (This is a part-time role with flexibility within normal office hours – though full-time may be considered).
Full Mix Marketing
We’re a result-focused marketing agency delivering the strategic, digital and creative marketing businesses need to grow. We deliver both individual elements and act as clients’ entire marketing department. We’ve grown quickly, won awards and developed a reputation for providing great marketing for clients in sectors including technology, manufacturing, B2B services and travel.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic copywriter and content creative to help deliver press releases, blogs, website content, social media and brand messaging for our clients. Working alongside our directors, you’ll help develop and deliver PR strategies, social media and other communications to give our clients the powerful exposure they need. You’ll help create ideas, identify opportunities, communicate with clients and deliver meaningful results online and in print. This is a varied and rewarding role, suitable for candidates at all stages of their career as support will be given to develop your skills. As an ambitious company, there is a genuine opportunity to help shape our future and share in our success. The role is based in Cringleford, Norwich.
- Writing press releases aimed at mainstream, business and sector press
- Creating blogs and website content and contributing to SEO
- Delivering ongoing social media
- Identifying opportunities and communicating with clients
- Assisting in delivery of digital marketing, direct marketing and other channels
- Contributing to our business’s processes and direction
- Knowledge of writing successful press releases and blogs
- Excellent written skills and ability to turn ideas into interesting stories
- Understanding of principles of marketing
- Well organised, proactive and able to manage own workload
- Adaptive, dependable and keen to learn
- Agency experience desirable but not essential
- Experience in PR, copywriting and social media
- Graphic design skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Language, business or marketing qualification
(This is a part-time role with flexibility within normal office hours – though full-time may be considered).