Marketing Executive Role – Closing Date 21/6/19
Want to continue or develop your marketing career in a successful and growing agency?
Keen to work with a diverse range of businesses and deliver genuine results?
We’re seeking an intelligent all-round Marketing Executive to help with our continued growth.
Full Mix Marketing
Launched in 2016, we’ve quickly established a growing number of loyal clients and developed a strong reputation for our expert skills and delivery of results.
We provide highly-effective strategic, digital and creative marketing – ranging from totally out-sourced delivery to single elements like social media, direct mail and web design.
We’ve recently gained a number of new clients for whom we’re providing part or all of their ongoing marketing delivery.
We require an enthusiastic and intelligent marketer to join our team.
Working alongside the directors and other marketing executives, you will help schedule, create, manage and deliver ongoing strategic, digital and creative marketing – from inception to completion.
The role may initially be varied but can become more focused depending on your skills or ambition. Though a good understanding of marketing is vital, you will receive support to develop your skills.
Initially a Marketing Executive role, the right candidate will have a genuine opportunity to develop into a more senior role and share in our success.
The role is based in Cringleford, Norwich.
This is anticipated to be a full-time role. However, applications are also welcome from experienced marketers seeking a part time role of 20+ hours (please specify preferred hours in application).
- Contributing to the creation of marketing strategies and plans
- Overseeing and coordinating ongoing marketing delivery
- Briefing and supporting web designers, graphic designers and digital marketing specialists within team
- Creating and contributing to marketing including:
- Press releases, blogs and other content
- Social media
- Website content, SEO and PPC
- Email campaigns
- Direct mail campaigns
- Print design and advertising
- Identify and exploiting marketing opportunities for our clients
- Liaising with clients and reporting on progress and results
- Helping shape our own processes and direction
- Experience of marketing in a commercial or agency environment
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing
- Strong written and language skills
- Well organised and able to effectively plan own workload
- Attention to detail and keen to maintain standards
- Adaptive, dependable and keen to develop
- Copy writing, PR or content creation skills and experience
- Experience of marketing management or coordination
- Graphic design, web design or digital marketing skills
- Business or marketing related qualification (e.g. degree, CIM)
Sound like the challenge you’re seeking?
To apply email email@example.com or visit https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/marketing-executive-ft-or-pt/37938766